Following are the terms and conditions for using the website Elearner.co.in. By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions concerning your use of the Site. The user shall have deemed to accept the same, whether he reads it or not. You are therefore requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
1. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Elearner.co.in shall refer to VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates. The term Site refers to Elearner.co.in owned and monitored by VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd.
3. The user may visit the website without any prior intimation to Elearner.co.in. However, in certain circumstances, Elearner.co.in requires the user to disclose its identity. In such situation, you may be required to reveal your true and correct identity.
4. All information and material in this site are provided on an "as is" "with all faults" and "as available" basis, and are without guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including without limitation those of merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, with respect to any material, information, data or statement on the site. Furthermore, any ideas and / or information provided or gained from this site would not necessarily reflect the views of Elearner.co.in or its affiliates or subsidiaries or its directors, officers or employees ("collectively known as Elearner.co.in").
5. The materials and / or information available or obtained at / through this site and the contents of the site is / are not guaranteed or warranted in terms of completeness, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise howsoever by Elearner.co.in.
6. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Elearner.co.in. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Elearner.co.in. The contents of this site shall not be reproduced, copied, modified, republished, transmitted, posted, uploaded, distributed or published in any manner, in whole or in part by the recipient hereof or any other person for any purpose without the prior written approval of Elearner.co.in. Unauthorized use of the material appearing on this site may violate copyright trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal and civil penalties. Elearner.co.in is a registered trademark of VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd... This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd..
7. The site will not be used in any way that is in any way unlawful or in any way that would harm or damage Elearner.co.in.
8. Elearner.co.in may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Elearner.co.in may monitor access to the Site.
9. Elearner.co.in shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
10. Elearner.co.in may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Elearner.co.in reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
11. While the site may be updated with changes periodically, Elearner.co.in does not guarantee that this site reflects the latest amendments / information at all times or at any time.
12. In no case shall Elearner.co.in be liable to any person or entity for any damages or losses resulting either directly or indirectly from accessing this site. The information provided herein and any communications subsequently entertained or responded to are / shall be gratis and are / shall be outside the purview of any consumer protection law. Any recipient or user of any information or material in this site may use / rely upon the information or material entirely at his / its own risk. The entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort is with the user.
13. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Elearner.co.in be liable for any special or consequential damages including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, and loss of programs and information) that are alleged to have resulted from the use and / or inability to use this site or information contained within, even if Elearner.co.in has been notified of the possibilities of potential damages or losses.
14. In no event will Elearner.co.in be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Elearner.co.in website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Where the jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
15. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Elearner.co.in harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
16. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Elearner.co.in disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
17. Elearner.co.in makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
18. The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Elearner.co.in. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Elearner.co.in reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
19. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Elearner.co.in is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Elearner.co.in is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Elearner.co.in is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
20. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
21. We do not share the recordings of the calls made to the clients/ customers/ candidates with any individual or any organization whether Private, Government or Semi - Government as per our technical and internal company policy.
22. The candidate shall recieve the original receipt for the payment on his/her registered Email ID after the payment is successful and the paid amount gets reflected in our account.
Cookies & other Technologies:
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on Elearner.co.in web sites, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. Elearner.co.in or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyse trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information, our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analysed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt- out at the download or request page.
Elearner.co.in may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to 'opt-out' of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
Anti Spam policy:
Elearner.co.in recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures, to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by Elearner.co.in, are subject to spam check, reduction measures, Elearner.co.in hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. Elearner.co.in reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Elearner.co.in does not sell products to for people under age 18, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use Elearner.co.in website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Elearner.co.in and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Reviews, Comments, Communications & Other Content:
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; send other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Elearner.co.in reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material including resumes and/or cover letters, you grant Elearner.co.in and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensee right to edit, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content subject to the Privacy Agreement. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Elearner.co.in or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Elearner.co.in has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Elearner.co.in takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content or text posted or submitted by you or any third party.
The Indian laws, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Elearner.co.in. website or to products you purchase through VAM Elearning Private Limited website shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in India, in Uttar Pradesh jurisdiction, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate VAM Elearning Private Limited's intellectual property rights, VAM Elearning Private Limited may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or applicable court, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the Indian Arbitration Law. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders process of shipping has been initiated.
• There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
• Our team will follow up with you "the customer" for 24 hours for pending documents, post which there will be no claim of non-delivery and TAT of delivery of product will start from the day the documents are received.
• Refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good.
• In case of receipt of unsatisfied Services please report the same to our Customer Service team. This should be reported within 10 days of receipt of the products.
• In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
• When you buy our products/services and if you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with the quality of our services, we will work on refund /re-work on the services; however you need to establish the same.
• Any Refund/Cancellation request will be entertained within 24 Hours of placing the order, however post 24hours we will rework on your service. Refunds are not being provided for products that have already been approved by the customer. Refunds are being processed in maximum 60 days period.
• If the candidate has paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days
Once candidate make the payment then within 3 - 7 working days we shall be providing the service to the candidate.
M/s VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd., L1/49-50, Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 226010. All content provided on this site is owned by or licensed to VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd and/or its affiliates (the " VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd Content") and protected by Indian Law and international copyright laws. VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd Content. VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd Content may not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed without the prior written consent of VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and graphics ("Marks") indicated on this site are registered trademarks of VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd and/or its affiliates, in India and other countries unless otherwise noted. You may not make any use of VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd Marks without the prior written consent of VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd AND SITE ACCESS VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site, subject to the terms. This site and any portion hereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, downloaded, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout and form) of VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd and/or its affiliates without the express written consent of VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd name or Marks without the express written consent of VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd.. Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted by VAM Elearning Pvt. Ltd.